Holiday Extravaganza SALE!

The Holiday Extravaganza Sale begins today!




Things to remember:

  • The sale begins Monday, November 23, 2009, 12:01 AM (MT), and ends Monday November 30, 2009, 11:50 PM (MT).
  • Discounts range between 30 percent and 50 percent.
  • For online orders, discounts will be shown in the shopping bag at checkout.
  • The Distribution Center will be closed on Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27, 2009, for the US Thanksgiving holiday. No orders will ship on those days.
  • Order deadline: Monday, November 30, 2009; 11:50 PM (MT)

If you prefer to place your order through me, I can do that. But with the Thanksgiving holidays, I can't guarantee that I will be available when you need me!

If you'd like to see a list of what's available, click over to this post on my other blog!

No comments: