August Card Buffet!

I'm taking July off, so our next Buffet will be in August!
Tuesday, August 12, 6-9 pm (adults only)
Thursday, August 14, 10 am to noon

I am going to start offering an extra class each month that will focus on a special project! Some projects just require more time than we have at Card Buffet. I think you'll be excited! I know I am. Be watching for more details to come!



Rose and Chocolate for you. $1.50
This card was inspired by my friend Amanda! You can make this card work for any occasion, and it uses punches to make it easy!



Creamsicle Birthday. $1.50
How fun is this yummy card! It just says "Summer" to me! I first saw it on Kim Wilson's blog, but I made mine orange! This makes a great birthday card or summer party invitation. And it won't melt!



Elephant Blues. $1.50
This elephant just makes me smile. All occasion card that is quick to make. You could leave off the flower and make it a masculine card, too!



Olive Elegance. $1.50
I love this notecard! Simply and elegant, it is appropriate for any occasion. We're using the yummy felt flowers in the Flower Fusion kit as an accent!



Bee Spinner. $1.50
The little bee spins when you tip the card! I could just play with this kind of card for hours, but I'm easily amused. :-) There are many sentiments available with this "B" set, including "yourself," "happy," "is for Baby," "fabulous," and more. Amuse someone in your life with this fun card that moves!



Technique Project: Bleaching. $5
Learn how to use simple household bleach to create shadows and highlights on your cardstock! Who knew you could use that stuff for art???



Mini Lunchbox. $5
We'll fill ours with candy, but you could put anything in! A sewing kit, a make-up kit, a first-aid kit--and it's cute!



Backpack/Luggage Tags. $4
Do you need a distinctive tag for your beach bag, your child's backpack, or luggage? Here's your chance to make one that is totally *you*! Comes with the vinyl badge holder and the binder ring to attach it to your bag.

No comments: