January Card Buffet

Hi Everyone!
January dates are Tuesday, January 15, from 6 to 8 pm and Thursday, January 17, from 10 am to 1 pm. Please remember to let me know which session you'll be attending. It helps me set up enough chairs for each group.


Here are the cards for January. They are $1 each.

Birthday Cod
The sentiment can be stamped inside instead, but I couldn't think of a good way to show you that!


Guava Butterflies



Happy Bird-Day
Many of you were asking for more masculine cards, so here you go!




Scalloped Flower Thank You


Lilac Z-fold
This is a fun new fold that is easy to make!




Our project this month is an altered picture frame for$5. Doesn't it make you wish for Spring? This is a photo of my daughter and her friend in the play, Snoopy the Musical. She was the Little Red-Haired Girl!


The Technique project ($5) this month is Crayon Resist!

Let me know which projects you'd like to do by January 10! Call me or email me if you have any questions.

No comments: